There is no content to display.
SCHOOL VISITS, WORKSHOPS, CONFERENCE KEYNOTES AND PRESENTATIONS
I present workshops and deliver highly engaging and informative keynote speeches at various venues– schools, conferences, corporate venues, festivals and district/site professional development days. As a seasoned educator and former Strategic Partner Manager at Facebook, topics include:
- The Buddha in Business: How to Bring Compassion and Meditation into the Workplace
- Differentiating Your Client Relations Strategy
- Pitch Perfect: How to Launch Your Publishing Career
- Post This, Not That: Social Media Strategy
- How to Raise and Engage Readers
- Time Tested Topics and the Common Core
Other topics for schools, libraries and conferences are:
From Draft to Deal
Social Media Strategy
Time Tested Topics
How to Stand Out and Sell
Writing for the Common Core
Best Practices for ELLs
Strategic Partner Management
I look forward to speaking at your bookstore, school or conference soon.
I am available to present in either English or Spanish.
LEND Conference Presentation
Here is a link to a video clip of a parent workshop entitled At Home
Strategies for School Success:
Here is a video of my book launch at Book Passage. I am dressed as Mama Earth and use props, puppets and multimedia to engaged various learning modalities.
ABC SCHOOL’S FOR ME school presentation by Susan B. Katz
ABC SCHOOL’S FOR ME Book Launch at Book Passage